RALEIGH, (SGRToday.com) - Six Democratic House legislators voted with Republicans to override Gov. Beverly Perdue's veto of the 2012 budget adjustment on Monday.
The final House vote on House Bill 950 was 74 to 45.
The Senate passed the budget veto override by a vote of 31 to 10. No Senate Democrats voted to override the governor's veto.
The House Democrats who voted with Republicans are:
- Marcus Brandon of Guilford County
- William Brisson of Bladen and Cumberland Counties
- Jim Crawford of Granville and Vance Counties
- Dewey Hill of Brunswick and Columbus Counties
- Darren Jackson of Wake County
- Marian McLawhorn of Pitt County
The legislation's content and voting history can be found at www.ncga.state.nc.us