RALEIGH,(SGRToday.com) - The Congressional Research Service (CRS), based in Washington D.C., is recruiting for several senior and professional level positions. Among them is a position titled Deputy Director Congressional Research Service and Senior Specialist in Public Policy.
CRS provides Congress with nonpartisan policy and legal analysis. Its mission is to ensure that Congress has access to skilled analysis of issues.
In some cases, CRS is recruiting for multiple openings with the same job title.
Posted opportunities include:
- Analyst in Asian Affairs
- Analyst in Government Organization and Management
- Analyst in Public Finance
- Financial Management Specialist
- Human Capital Management Specialist
- Information Research Specialist
For more information, visit www.loc.gov/crsinfo.